Featured News - Current News - Archived News - News Categories

Pendleton woman starts bathroom fire with candle

by TSchmitt
Wed, Jan 18th 2012 09:35 am

A woman who left a candle burning in her Pendleton home while she ducked outside to walk her dog returned to find her bathroom on fire Tuesday.

60-year-old Nancy O'Neil of Aiken Road was taken by ambulance to the hospital after she suffered burns on her face.

O'Neil thinks her bathrobe might have caught fire while she was away.

Members of the Wendelville Volunteer Fire Company put the blaze out and there's still no estimate on the damage.

 

Headline News